Disclosure: My friends at FlipBelt and Fit Approach sent me a FlipBelt for review. I currently own 2 other FlipBelts that I purchased on my own – I love them so they got the #1 spot on my Holiday Fit List. I have purchased many Belli products over the years and was sent samples of the Pre-Treatment Scrub and Facial Wash to try. All opinions are my own.
Looking for a great gift for someone who’s into fitness? Here are some ideas that work with any budget for people who love to work out!
1. FlipBelt - ($28.99) I am a HUGE fan of the FlipBelt and recommend it to anyone looking for a great gift idea this holiday season. They can hold SO much and come in so many fun colors – perfect for weight lifters, runners, and more!
You can save 10% off right now on your order at FlipBelt.com with coupon code SWEAT10
2. Fitness tracker – There are so many fantastic fitness trackers out there to help people get started with a healthy, active lifestyle or who are already active and want to stay on track or improve. I bought a Fitbit One a few years ago when I was training for my first runDisney race. It was fun to compete for steps with my friends who were also losing weight. Since then, there have been so many more that have come to market. I no longer wear a Fitbit but I still wear my Garmin watch for my outdoor runs. Garmin watches always make a great gift!
3. ENERGYbits - ($115) I love healthy, all natural products! When I first learned about ENERGYbits, I was using sugary, caffeinated gels for fuel during my long runs and workouts. When I bought my first bag of Bits, I stopped using those gels and never looked back. They provide clean, consistent energy without the spikes and crashes I would get from gels. RECOVERYbits are great for post workout and staying healthy too! When you buy a bag of any variety of Bits, they come packaged ready for gift giving in a beautiful black organza bag with complete information on what’s in them and why they are so amazing!
As a Brand Ambassador for ENERGYbits, I have a special discount code to save you money. Save 30% on your entire order at ENERGYbits.com with coupon code HDF30
4. Gift card – I love to receive gift cards from stores I enjoy. Fitness gear and clothing can be very expensive and it’s fun to have a gift card to buy something you’ve had your eye on or wanted to try during the post holiday sales. Amazon.com and Dick’s Sporting Goods have a huge selection of fitness clothing, gear, and more for men, women, and kids. Great for anyone who loves fitness. Lucy and Lorna Jane are awesome for the ladies on your holiday shopping list. They both carry fun, quality workout clothes in a variety of sizes.
5. Skin care products – It’s so important to use good quality cleansers to remove the sweat and skin impurities, especially after working out. I have tried a lot of different lines over the years. One that I really like is by Belli. Both the Belli Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub (retail $24) and Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Wash ($22) have been part of my cleansing routine for the past several months. My skin feels clean and soft after every use. Their products are perfect for anyone who wants to avoid harsh chemicals and artificial ingredients. Because of their gentle but effective ingredients, they are also perfect for pregnant moms and new moms.
Hope you have fun shopping for everyone on your #HolidayFitList!